NEW RESIDENTIAL 3/4″ SERVICE PROCEDURE
- Obtain a Permit or Waiver from Permits Office:
Permitting Online: www.mypermitnow.org
- Bring Permit or Waiver and a Picture ID to:
Consolidated Waterworks District Number 1
8814 Main Street
(NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR NEW SERVICE
MUST BE MADE IN OUR LOBBY BEFORE 4:00 PM)
Be prepared to pay:
$840.00 New Service Installation Fee
$30.00 Meter Installation Fee
$50.00 Refundable Meter Deposit
You will be given a stick with blue paint on one end.
- Place the stick within 5’ of the water main where you would like the meter installed.
This will usually be within 5’ of the front footage of your property.
- Call Consolidated Waterworks at 985-879-2495 and report your stick is up.
- Your meter box will be installed within 7 to 10 business days.
- Call Consolidated Waterworks at 985-879-2495 when you are ready for your meter to be installed.
- Your meter will be installed in 1 to 2 business days.