Welcome to Consolidated Waterworks District No. 1.
We are dedicated to providing Terrebonne Parish safe and reliable water.
Water Quality is our primary focus at Waterworks.
Read the 2022 Consumer Confidence Report to see how we’ve met or exceeded all regulatory water requirements.
Service Interruptions & Advisories
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY LIFTED – From 4798 Grand Caillou Rd & 4806 Shrimpers Row, All the Way to the End of Dulac and Four Point
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY ISSUED – FROM 4798 GRAND CAILLOU RD & 4806 SHRIMPERS ROW, ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF DULAC AND FOUR POINT
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY ISSUED – Along Morris St. Including All of Fielders Ct, Coach Ct, Triple Ct., Double Ct And Single Ct.
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY LIFTED – 1422 HWY 665 to the End of the Road, including Island Road
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY ISSUED – 1422 HWY 665 to the End of the Road, including Island Road